Noon of Transit day on may 6,2012

Today,its the day of Transit of Venus,which would be my last one in my life,may be yours too. Iam much tensed about seeing it,whether i could see it or not.I had prepared solarspets myself using my own talent and X-ray film.I hope i could see it.

 An another wonderful fact of the day is that,it is today the same day i could see the Large sized moon (Buddha purnima).Hope you all can see.


See some posture of sun during noon,today:


transit of venus

transit of venus

transit of venus

transit of venus

transit of venus

transit of venus

transit of venus

Do you like this,subscribe to my free mails now:

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Noon of Transit day on may 6,2012"

Post a Comment

Well done,you had commented about a great thing,share it among your friends and see what they want to say about it.

 

© 2011 PopJumbers

This blog run on Blue theme & Designed by NIHAL